At Ultimate Home Improvements home extensions are our favourite kind of project. A home extension lets us use all our building skills and experience to provide a new and carefully crafted space to suit your home, family and budget.
Don’t just take our word for it - we’ve built home extensions for many happy customers and you can read their testimonials here.
- Once you had the perfect sized home. Then your family grew and the space you had got taken over.
- Or your family grew up, moved out and you downsized to a smaller house, but your family still come for dinner and stay overnight.
- Don’t you wish you still had that dining room or spare bedroom, or maybe just a bit more space?
Adding a home extension is a great way to give you and your family more desperately-needed space. It’s usually less disruptive and cheaper than selling up and moving to another house - all you need is some help and advice from us here at Ultimate Home Improvements, and a limitless imagination.
What kind of home extension do you need?
Let’s take you through the more usual types:
Single Storey Side or Rear Extension
Two Storey Home Extensions
- As close match as possible to the original housing materials
- Scale, size and in proportion with your existing house
- Type, styles and materials of doors and windows
- Roof form, angle of pitch, shape and colour.
All, of course, subject to the requirements of your final design.
Every project, from the smallest kitchen extension to a multiple extension that doubles the size of your home, receives the same standard of attention. We offer a comprehensive support package including providing architectural plans and liaising with the planning department and building control, ensuring you can trust that your finished extension will be delivered as successfully, efficiently and elegantly as possible.
At Ultimate Home Improvements, we’re passionate about delivering a beautiful new home to your meet your lifestyle needs.